Two Weeks Out!
We are two weeks out from the firearm industry’s biggest event. Companies are feverishly launching new products at an alarming rate. Here were this week’s big announcements, leading up to SHOT 2018.
1) Sig Sauer P365 – This one seems to be the darling of the show thus far. The 9mm micro-compact pistol is truly a 365 day carry option. Plus, the round capacity is more than folks typically see in carry guns this size.
2) AMMO, Inc. STREAK – How about a line of visual ammunition that’s a non-incendiary projectile, which is safe for indoor ranges? That’s is exactly what AMMO, Inc. has done with their STREAK ammo. Current offerings include: 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.
3) Warne’s Range Tool – Warne’s Range Tool is designed to be a go-to multi-tool at the range or on the work bench. A small, compact design features 12 of the most popular driver bits. This is a great option for guys on the go or traveling with firearms where space is needed.
4) Nosler RDF Bullet – Nosler introduces a new offering from the popular Reduced Drag Factor bullet, which is designed to get the most out of performance guns and the competitions they tackle. The .22 caliber Reduced Drag Fator (RDF) match bullet line is now being offered in an 85 grain HPBT. If you’ve got any interest shooting long range rimfire competition this might be a great option to load.
5) NAA Ranger II – This little sweetheart is so new very few know about it, but they will. A .22 Magnum break action this size is simply too much fun to have. You are going to have fun showing it off and even more fun at the range.
Kevin Jarnagin (KJ) hails from Oklahoma, but quickly established Louisiana roots after joining the Gun Talk team. KJ grew up as a big game hunter, and knows his way around a bass boat. Whether it’s making his way to British Columbia for elk or training with pistols, Jarnagin always seems to find a gun in his hands and adventure on his mind.